If you’ve got massively creative design skills, get a buzz from delivering that killer, standout look and want to join a fun vibrant company that delivers for it’s customers, then continue reading!
We are looking for a super talented Website Designer/Developer!
• Design and develop new, innovative, feature rich websites
• Liaise with clients to discuss requirements and goals
• Talk timescales
• Deliver website concepts and theory to client
• Manage day to day client requirements
• Deliver projects on time and on budget
• Build quality relationships that last! Understand the clients business
• Work to deadlines
• Problem solve
• Client reporting
• Support the team with creative ideas and content
• Support social design and proposal team
The Talents you require:
• Minimum 3 years agency experience
• A passion for what you do!
• Extensive Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Advanced Custom Fields
• Bootstrap and Older responsive frameworks
• E Mail Marketing
• Server Administration
• Thorough understanding of web development
• Outstanding Communication Skills (We love a people person!)
• Multi project juggling talents
• Team player
• Attention to detail (Our clients love that!)
• Go the extra mile
Our team love AIMS Media because
• We are passionate about what we do
• We go the extra mile for our clients
• We deliver
• We have a great team spirit
• 28 days holiday including Public Holidays
• Company Pension Option
• Staff Lunches, nights out and regular cakes!
• Want tickets for gigs, we can sort it!
• Flexible working hours (We need that work life balance!)
• Great team environment and culture
• Full-Time Position
• Based in Glasgow, Scotland
• Salary: £22K – £27K Based on Experience
• Application Deadline: Friday 21st December 2018
So do you want to join the team? Wonderful!
Please send your CV, covering letter and if you really want to impress, a short video and tell us about yourself.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know your current salary and of course your notice period.