AIMS Media, one of Glasgow’s longest standing digital marketing agencies, is looking for a new web design and development intern to contribute to our fast-paced business working on various web projects for some of Scotland’s most exciting online brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at university or college to properly kick-start their career in digital marketing with one of Glasgow’s leading web design and development firms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a student interested in improving their web design and development skills. Joining a dynamic and rapidly expanding team your role will be to assist the design, marketing and commercial teams in the design, development, launch and aftercare of websites for some of Scotland’s most exciting brands!
You will gain invaluable experience in designing, developing and implementing WordPress websites, web pages and email marketing campaigns alongside identifying and fixing any technical site issues that may arise.
Your internship with AIMS Media will give you hands-on experience working in a fast-paced environment with enormous potential to learn and grow with one of Glasgow’s longest standing digital media firms.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with proven project management skills
- Must have an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Keen to learn new technologies and web standards
- Responsive web design & Bootstrap CSS framework
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- PHP / MySQL
- Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields
- WordPress theme development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas internally
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Job Title: Web Design and Development Intern
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Thornliebank G46 8NG
Hours: 15 – 22.5 hours per week
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
How to apply:
To apply, please send a CV along with any relevant portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org