This position is now closed.
AIMS Media, one of Glasgow’s longest standing digital marketing agencies, are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to contribute to our fast-paced business working on various marketing campaigns for some of Scotland’s most exciting online brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at university or college to properly kick-start their career in digital marketing with one of Glasgow’s leading digital marketing agencies.
We are looking to develop the right candidate into an adept digital marketing professional. At AIMS Media you will learn about and put into practice the following:
- Content Creation: writing content for web pages that engages and turns website visitors into paying customers.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): a highly sought-after skill which involves structuring online marketing activities in a way that increases a website’s presence on search engines.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing: another highly sought-after skills which involves bidding for online advertising space in a cost-effective manner.
- Competitor Analysis: what it says on the tin. Researching competitors’ current strategies and identifying both gaps in the online environment and ways in which our clients can continue to dominate their niche(s).
- Graphic Design: bringing fresh design ideas to the table that compliment overall brand messages and design.
- Social Media Marketing: a two-sided responsibility that involves responding to enquiries and keeping up engagement across a variety of social platforms alongside advertising on these platforms, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- Analytical Reporting: reporting on web traffic, spotting trends and transforming these trends into valuable insights that will help guide an actionable strategy.
Who we are looking for
Overall, we are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and ambitious. Someone who strives to be the best at what they do and brings bold ideas to the table with the tenacity to see projects through and truly own their role.
Please apply if you are:
- Naturally entrepreneurial: you get genuinely excited at the prospect of a new idea and have a track record of seeing new projects through to the end.
- Obsessed with detail: you won’t show something off unless it meets your very high standards.
- Keen to succeed: you are desperate to get your teeth stuck into a rewarding career and are not shy of putting in the work. A true self-starter.
- Results focused: you want to be able to both walk the walk and talk the talk.
- Interested in digital marketing: you are keen to get hands-on experience in an exciting, ever-changing industry.
We understand that, applying for an internship, you may not have any experience in digital marketing. If this is the case, please apply anyway. This position will give you all the knowledge you need to succeed in this role. However, having previous digital marketing experience may be beneficial.
What we can offer
Over the past 15 years AIMS Media has built up a web consultancy that has brought in some of the best minds in web design, digital marketing and strategic planning. Apart from looking pretty on your CV, an internship at AIMS Media can offer the following:
- First class, hands-on training in digital marketing from a highly skilled team.
- Flexibility with your studies.
- The opportunity to grow alongside a fast growing company with big plans and ambitions.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with regular social events and a management team that strives to nurture your success.
- A permanent position for the right candidate.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Thornliebank G46 8NG
Hours: 15 hours per week
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
How to apply
To apply please upload a video to YouTube describing who you are why you would be perfect for this role. There is no specific length for this video, it can be as long or as short as you want. Please send a link to this video alongside an up-to-date version of your CV to email@example.com.